Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check my bills and receipts online?
- Log on to www.macrolynx.com
- Key in your Login ID & Password
- Choose Account
- Select statement month and year.
- Click on the invoice no. / receipt no. to view the complete invoice / receipt.
Note: Customers will also get an SMS notification informing on the availability of the invoice online. We will also send invoice via email for non-auto billing.
- Will I be blacklisted if I do not settle any outstanding payments?
Yes. You will be blacklisted if you failed to settle your bills.
- Can I change my existing billing cycle & how can I do it?
Yes.You can change your existing billing cycle.
Please send email reques to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I don’t understand what is a prorated charges?
Pro-rated usually means a partial payment of some kind. For example, if your monthly fee is RM88 per month , and you used it for 20 days, your pro-rated charge would be RM58.60.
- How do I get my yearly statement for tax claim?
Please send email request to email@example.com.
- What happen when my invoice due for payment?
- For residential subscribers the account will be due within 14 days from the invoice date. The account shall be suspended if there is no payment received after the due date. Prior to suspension of account the customer will be given 2 reminders via SMS and email.
- For commercial account will be due within 30 days from the invoice date. Same procedure applies as for residential prior to suspension.
Will I get a rebate for period of no internet connection due to your network down?
This is case to case basis, should it be proven that the connection is down due to our network faulty then rebate will be considered upon management’s concern.
What is an extra charge or hidden charges that I should know?
- Customer should know the reconnection charge which is RM20 + 6% GST per reconnection. The reconnection charge is applied after the account has been suspension due to payment or any request for temporary suspension from customer.
- Onsite support fee of RM80.00 + 6% GST is chargeable for any service required by user which is not due to the network issue.
Please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is "Auto Billing"?
Auto Billing is a service which will give you the convenience of automatically charge your monthly Macro Lynx Bill to your credit card so you won't have to worry about late payments or waiting in a long queue just to pay your bill.
What are the things I should know before I sign up to Auto Billing?
- You can only use locally issued credit cards to register for Auto Billing and only Master or Visa will be accepted.
- Download the Auto-Debit Form
- Should always keep us updated on any changes in the credit card especially the renewal expiry date.
Will I be charged a fee when I sign up for Auto Billing?
No. The Auto Billing service is FREE.
- What are the payment schemes available?
3 months scheme
6 months scheme (enjoy 2 weeks free usage for every 6 months advance payment)
1 year scheme (enjoy 1 month free for every 1 year advance payment).
- Can I pay on monthly basis?
Payment on monthly basis is only allowed for credit card customers. For any other payment method customer must comply to pay on a minimum quarterly basis.(Link Auto debit form)Please complete the auto debit form should you wish to pay on monthly basis via credit card.
- Where can I pay my Macro Lynx bill?
You can pay your bill via various channels. Please refer to the payment channel list below:
Macro Lynx Sdn. Bhd.
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - (105 699409 101)
- Malayan Banking Berhad - (5140 1173 2684)
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad - (14185 001 003450 7)
- CIMB Bank Berhad - (8000 799 569)
- Public Bank Berhad - (3156716102)
MVC Fiberlynx Sdn. Bhd.
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - (105 699425 101)
- Malayan Banking Berhad - (5144 2220 5742)
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad - (14185 001 003449 1)
MLYNX Sdn. Bhd.
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad - (105 699524 101)
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad - (14185 001 003535 3)
Can I upgrade or downgrade my package? What is the procedure?
Yes. You have the option to upgrade or downgrade the package. There are no charges for upgrade but for downgrade a fee of RM20.00 + 6% GST will be charged.
Just send us an email to email@example.com for this request.
Account Termination & Temporary Suspension
If my termination is in process can I cancel it & continue back the service?
Yes. You can cancel the termination request prior to the termination date. If you would like to reactivate the service after termination then a fee of RM100.00 + 6% GST will be charged for reactivation for terminated account but this can only be done within a certain period of time. Please contact the helpdesk for more details.
What if I need to stop the account for the while due to out of country or else?
Macro Lynx allows customers for temporary suspend to their account for maximum 3 months in a year .A Fee of RM20 + 6% GST will be charged upon reconnection. Temporary suspension of service is only applicable for customer who have already completed the minimum contract term.
- If I want to relocate my service to another unit or location, can it be done & any charges apply?
Yes. You can relocate to another unit in the same location or you can also relocate to a different lcoation depending on the service availaibilty. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Relocation fee is chargeable, please send email to email@example.com for the charges .
Transfer of Ownership
If I want to transfer my account to my friend, how can I do it & is it can be done?
Yes. You can transfer your service to your friend, terms & condition applies. Please send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there any contract period before terminate the Macro Lynx service?
Yes, any customer is bounded to minimum one year contract before terminate the service .Customer also required to give a one month notice before terminate the service. Otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited and customers must also settle any outstanding bill prior to termination. Customer also needs to return any device given for internet connection upon termination of service. For more information, please refer to your service Terms & Conditions.
- How do I update my contact details; e.g contact no. & billing address?
You can update your billing address with the easy steps below:
What should I do if my Macro Lynx equipment is faulty?
Free one-to-one replacement shall be granted for faulty units due to manufacturing defects within the warranty period which is one year. Once the warranty period has expired, customer is responsible to replace or repair the faulty equipment at their own cost.
Loan equipment will be replaced upon confirmed faulty.
For customer service, you can call 0321633241.